I am super excited about strutting into a new month. If I be honest, it’s kind of scary how fast this year is passing by. I mean, I just celebrated my birthday March 17th. Any ways, as we step foot into the first day of April, I can’t help but to reflect back and think about all that went down during the first quarter. I don’t know about you but I am a goal setting gal. I live to set goals and not that I always accomplish them either. However, I enjoy looking back over the years and months to see where I was and how far I’ve come. As we move forward, I want you think about your own personal goals for this second quarter. My first quarter wasn’t exactly what I had planned but I am still pleased with what I accomplished and I hope that you are happy with your successes as well.
Here Are 5 Tips To Keep In Mind As You Prepare For This Second Quarter:
- Think About How Far You’ve Come: It’s easy to tear yourself down and beat yourself up over things that you did not do but how about focusing on the things that you have done.
- Write Down Your Goals For This Quarter: What do you plan to accomplish in the next 3 months? For me, the question is how many families do I want to help successfully become homeowners. I am also starting a new book and working on new strategies and ways to manage my business better.
- Don’t Waste Your Time Or Overwhelm Yourself With Things That Will Not Contribute To Your Success: Take some time to reflect back, plan and learn from your past mistakes. Life is about learning when to say no, how to say no and being okay with saying no.
- Taking Time To Work On Yourself: We all have the ability to be happy and successful BUT, being happy and successful is hard to manage when your mind is fogging, you feel tired and look like you haven’t slept in days. Finding some quite “me time” will take you far. Finding time to think and be real and honest with yourself is critical. We can’t be our best selves… Heck, if we can’t help ourselves, how are we expecting to help others???
- Be Grateful: For the next 3 months, write down all that you’re thankful for. Seriously, I am constantly reminding myself that life is good. You are going to face some difficult moments over the next 3 months. Don’t let one bad moment, steal your joy. I challenged myself to keep a journal of all the things that I’m grateful for. It’s a constant reminder that life can be way worse. Every morning I wake up I’m thankful for a new day. Life is precious. All life is.
I hope you’ll find these tips helpful as we jump start a new month. My motto is, new month, new opportunities. One of favorite things about starting a new month or new week is that I have the ability to create new opportunities or that new opportunities can be presented to me. Set yourself up to receive them.
Comment below the tip that resonated with you the most.