Blossom Wildflower Tea Towel
Our tea towels are made in our Cranbury, NJ studio. They are the perfect, pretty, accessory for any kitchen! We love to use these tea towels to wash the dishes together as a family. As we make these towels for you, it is our hope that you can apply the “you wash, I’ll dry” motto within your own home, too! May these tea towels foster more love and quality time with those that matter most to you.
By shopping with our small family-owned business, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans here within our local community. We take pride in being your source for high quality home decor!
- This one of a kind design features the calligraphy of our owner, Alyssa Thiel
- Two towel color options available: white and natural/off-white
- High quality and 100% organic cotton fabric
- Measures 28in long and 20in wide, imprint area is about 6 inches
- All of our products are made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low – our towels get softer with every wash!
- Tea towels are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations